Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
VIG Re, the reinsurance company of Vienna Insurance Group, is a young and dynamic company with international operations mainly in Central and Eastern Europe. We are looking for a new team member who will accompany us to the next step in our strategic growth.
We work hard, but we also like to have fun. Our company culture is quite exceptional for the Czech insurance market; please check out our website www.vig-re.com for more information about us.
Natural Catastrophe Risk Analyst
Your main responsibilities will be natural catastrophe reinsurance modelling, pricing, and accumulation control.Your Tasks
- Developing methodology for pricing of natural catastrophe reinsurance programs
- Assessing materiality of natural perils scenarios of VIG Re´s reinsurance portfolio
- Contributing to the partial internal model and discussions within the VIG Group and with the supervisory authorities
- Contributing to the validations of natural catastrophe models
- Monitoring the VIG Re´s accumulation
- Modelling complex reinsurance treaties covering natural catastrophes
- Providing trainings to actuaries and employees from underwriting and retrocession departments
- Improving efficiency of internal processes in related areas
- University degree in physical sciences, statistics, mathematics or similar
- Basic knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics
- Knowledge of natural catastrophe models of advantage
- Basic knowledge of VBA and SQL of advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently,
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other language is an advantage (German, French, Czech, or other CEE language)
- Team Player
- Opportunity for professional development in one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- The opportunity to contribute essentially to overall company direction and development
- Attractive, performance oriented remuneration package
- An extensive package of benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international team
- Workplace in the heart of Prague
VIG RE zajišťovna, a.s.
Send us your curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English.
We look forward to meeting you!