Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Place of work
Are you good at managing a variety of different tasks? You might be just the right person we are looking for.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for the Pulp and Paper industry to strengthen our presence and business in the Czech Republic and Slovakian markets. Czech Republic is our growing country and we are currently strengthening the operation to better serve our customers in energy sector and in paper machine industry in Czech Republic. You will work in the CEN Region Service Operations team supporting local sales and applications and be responsible for delivering successful service and mill improvement projects to our Customers.
Your main responsibilities include the following
- Preparing proposals, specifications and quotations
- Carrying out negotiation of contracts with an optimum mix of price and quality
- Initiating, supervising and controlling engineering aspects of projects including design, sourcing and selection of equipment to ensure project success
- Managing multiple projects throughout their life cycle
- Coordinating safely the project site activities during the delivery phase on the Customers site
- Being able to autonomously grow the service business
- Providing support to customers and Valmet’s maintenance teams
To be successful in this position you will
- be an engineer with experience of designing or maintaining equipment & machinery in the manufacturing and process industries (paper experience desirable but not necessary)
- have the ability to work on his / her own initiative
- be a self-starter
- be responsible for designers operating under his /her jurisdiction
- be required to manage and control all aspects of a project, ensuring that accuracy is maintained whilst deadlines and budgets are achieved
- have mathematical and English language skills, both oral and written
The workplace will be in Steti, but to travel within the Czech Republic and Slovakian markets and further afield into Central Europe will be a remarkable part of your work. We offer you a company car, mobile, laptop and good financial remuneration, along with a challenging position and opportunities for professional development.
For further information, please contact Mike Sword, General Operations Manager, Mill Improve, tel. +44 7974 415697.
We will start the interviewing process already during the application period, so please fill out our electronic application form with your CV as soon as possible and latest by 13th November 2016.