Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Place of work
From our early roots as a Seattle, Washington bike-messenger company to our present day, multi-billion-dollar global corporation, our team has held a singular focus – empowering commerce around the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services.
From global giants to local mom and pop businesses, we improve distribution networks and manage supply chains to help our customers to do what they do best. That’s how we make the world work better. And that’s how we build better careers and reward people like you for doing what they love to do most.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Data Analyst provides support to the Program Management team members to effectively drive network service and delivery performance, champion internal/external process improvements, customer experience, and improve operational expenses. The Data Analyst assembles service quality reports, processes general tasks related to customer needs.
- create or analyze reports for either the customer, Program Manager or other UPS function
- review information to identify potential causes for performance fluctuations, trends or other requirements
- review data generated from reports to identify discrepancies in line with the reporting requirements
- work directly with the Customer when needed (e.g. participating in Conference Calls)
- communicate reports and analyses content with relevant management teams to discuss data findings and obtain feedback
- prepare presentations for business reviews meetings
Requirements for the employee:
- Master degree in relevant field of study or previous experience on similar position is an advantage
- fluent in English and Slovak/Czech native speaker
- advanced knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- strong analytical skills
- good communication skills
- detail oriented
- ability to work on his/her own and also as part of a team
- background of large international company
- competitive compensation
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- personal approach and friendly atmosphere