Digital marketing and online sales specialist
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Bajkalská 29/A, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Onlia is a world of indefinite possibilities. We are building Top Shop – a unique experience of indefinite possibilities for Onlia clients.
And now – Onlia is hiring.
Did you hear about many try-a-start-up of your friends, but Only-U know that the future is in digital marketing and online sales?
Then join us as:
- Digital marketing and online sales specialist
Your goal will be to build the image of Onlia through online sales. You will be responsible for direct sales of our digital products and services. You will coordinate ATL and BTL campaigns for Onlia with third parties.
You will initiate improvement of the content of Onlia web sites in order to create unique experience for our customers – creating Top Shop.
- Salary offered (gross)
- by agreement
- Start date
- Other benefits
- Benefits for all:
With us, you will find the new opportunity in online sales on the insurance market with a strong support from international background. At the same time, as local brand we have lot of opportunities to shape our business and we are hungry for innovations. We offer a lot of interesting challenges with respect of work life balance. We truly care about health and well being of our team members through several programs and benefits.
You will co-operate with internal departments, functional managers and also with our third party vendors. You will plan your steps and manage the change.
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
- Click below and discover Top Shop!
You can win this opportunity, only when U send us your CV and cover letter, that describes your professional skills and experiences. Please answer the questionaire on the next page.
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
digital marketing, online marketing, direct sales
Language skillsSlovak - expert (interpreting) and
English - intermediate
- Personality requirements and skills
- You will win the opportunity when you have any of these skills:
• Have experiences with the web analytics and digital marketing
• Have experiences with online sales (SEO, SEM & PPC, social media)
• Know how to create unique content in CMS
• Have experience with development of online applications (mobile, web)
• You are proactive and with strong drive for change
• Have experience with managing projects and handling with multiple tasks
• Know-how to make things happen
• Are able to communicate across the company on different levels
• Are not afraid to use English and make a call abroad if necessary
- Brief description of the company
Union is one of universal insurance companies with longest tradition on Slovak insurance market. We are a long-term leader in travel insurance, but with our unique combination of services and products in life, non-life and individual health insurance, we are able to satisfy interests and needs of even the most demanding customers.
We are Onlia
Onlia brings the revolution to the insurance world. With us you can have insurance quick and easy online or through mobile application. Choose only what you need. For the price that you want. And you can end up your insurance at any time!
Click on www.onlia.sk and discover more.
Onlia is the insurance brand of Union poisťovňa, a. s.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Number of employees
- 200-249 employees