• Person will be responsible for establishing of the first branch office and the service station in Slovakia based in Bratislava, firstly as a Business Development Manager with perspective to become a Country Manager, supervising from 1 up to 3 service stations and a sales team,
• Recruiting new employees to the branch (sales, administrations, servicemen, etc.),
• Preparing needed documents,
• Opening new service station near Bratislava (start-up),
• Contact and negotiations with clients – mainly transport, logistics providers and OEMs, active selling and developing the local business,
• Building and maintaining business relations with key accounts,
• Supervising a team of 10-20 people,
• P&L management and KPIs monitoring,
• Reporting to the company board abroad.
• Higher education (technical preferable),
• Experience in sales and knowledge about technical aspects of the products,
• Experience in the road transport industry and/or automotive business,
• Citizen of Slovakia, who knows the market’s needs,
• Very good English knowledge: writing and speaking,
• German language will be an asset,
• Knowledge about computer and MS Office,
• Driving License.
• Work within an international environment and matrix structure,
• High level of independence after particular training and adaptation period,
• Company car and all necessary equipment,
• Medical insurance,
• Attractive salary and yearly bonus.
We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
For our client, an international industrial technology distributor, we are looking for a Business Development Manager in Slovakia.
Main focus of the client's activities Other unlisted areas
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
Brief description of the company
TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.