The Transfer Project Manager will manage upcoming product transfer projects, establish smooth and lean cooperation among the group sites and thus ensuring the group production capacities diversification. Together with local project teams ensures the technical flows until the regular production phase.
• Manages the future product transfer projects
• Ensures the smooth communication and professional relationship between the Nitra site and its internal customers (from various European sites) in the field of manufacturing, quality and design engineering related to transfers. That means in more detail working in the foreign location, learning the processes, quality requirements, customer´s expectations, further bringing the existing systems in Slovakia to the required technical / quality level and finally ensuring the successful local production.
• Defines and implements the required quality process (e.g. PDCA)
• Initiates building of maintenance engineering
• Coordinates transfer project teams
We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
Our client is a global leader in its market segment - machines and systems for the food processing industry. They have got strong west European but also US presence. The Slovak manufacturing site located in Nitra is a stable, well-run operation. The organization has grown in recent years and is planned to see further growth through expansion of its portfolio.
Main focus of the client's activities Machinery industry
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) and
Slovak - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• 5+ years in an engineering position
• Make to order industry experience (machine, tools production and similar) of advantage
• Proven track record in project management - MUST
• Used to handling complex technical projects transfers very operationally without big supporting structures around
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Good understanding of production quality
• Keen on innovations
• Bridge-builder, able to win trust and create relationship with internal stake-holders
• Driven, capable to work autonomously in multi-cultural environment, with focus on team work and customer satisfaction
• Master or bachelor degree in technical field
• Fluent English, native Slovak
• Willingness to travel extensively (European locations)
Brief description of the company
TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.