Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
- Provides in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning, conducts usability studies and user research and integrates these findings into product requirements in order to ensure that product really suits clients’ needs
- Reports on product results, which means being the 'one-stop-shop' for information on the product, targest market and product competitors
- Tests the product and is responsible for its quality
- Collaborates with marketing communication department on a real-time basis to execute the agreed-upon marketing communication plan
- Deals with automotive OEM and Tier 1s.
- Presents product to potencial customers and on events
- Provides precise product specifications for various marketing materials, e.g. User Guides, product presentation, website, leaflets and other marketing collaterals
- Self-motivated individual with 3+ years of experience in a consumer driven product management, preferably IT industry
- Technical background
- University degree in business or IT field
- Excellent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Creativity and ability to analyze and evaluate ideas and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative development environment with demonstrated ability to meet assigned targets and deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Team player
- Flexible working hours, home office, sick days
- Professional development, personal fulfillment
- Company events
- Friendly and innovative working environment
We change the way people travel. We connect smartphones with cars, help families stay in touch and navigate company fleets all over the world. And we never stop innovating.
Our vision is to guide each and every person on the move.
Learn more at http://careers.sygic.com/sk