- Data mining using state-of-the-art technology
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in understandable manner
- Building and designing data inputs and data collections
- Helping create data products from our own and external datasets
- Identify and obtain the data required by liaising with IT/business and then validate the data to make sure it is complete and accurate
- Preparing detailed and summarized reports for internal partners
- 3+ years of experience with data analyses
- At least some experience with machine learning
- R, Pyton, SQL, and Hadoop skills are required, C# is a plus
- Fluent English
- Analytical skills to identify issues and risks, assess their importance, and, determine the relevance to the business utilising sound judgement.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on delivering high quality work.
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working time
- Professional development
- Company events
We change the way people travel. We connect smartphones with cars, help families stay in touch and navigate company fleets all over the world. And we never stop innovating.
Our vision is to guide each and every person on the move.
Learn more at http://careers.sygic.com/sk