Swiss Re Business Services (Slovakia) seeks a candidate for a team responsible for the administration, accounting and reporting of private equity fund investments within the Asset Management function. The position offers an attractive opportunity to gain insight into the Asset Management area in a young, motivated and friendly team.
• Administration/bookkeeping/record keeping of private equity fund of funds products and their transactions
• Investment reporting of private equity fund of funds products
• Day to day communication with investment fund managers/fund administrators
• Investigate/resolve queries from staff and external parties (investment professionals, client services, banks, investment fund managers)
• Cash management and cash positions reconciliation
• Reconciliation of investment positions
• Act as a support during internal and external audit.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
Specialisation, field: economic
Language skills: English - advanced
Computer skills - user: Microsoft Word - advanced Microsoft Excel - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate: Yes
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• University degree in finance/accounting
• Good knowledge MS Office applications
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Customer service skills combined with teamwork ability
• Ability and willingness to work precisely and timely also under pressure of time, proactiveness
• Familiarity with the re-insurance or financial services industry is an advantage
Brief description of the company
As the world's leading reinsurance company, Swiss Reinsurance Company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, we specialize in covering concepts in capital and risk management.
We combine financial strength with experience, knowledge and creative thought to exploit new opportunities in the interests of our clients, staff and shareholders. Opportunities for you. Opportunities for us.
Main focus of the company's activities
Shared Service Centers
Information about the selection process
To apply for this vacancy click on the button bellow "Apply here" or go to www.swissre.com/careers, login and apply for the position.
Please note that this system is supported only by Internet Explorer(version 7.0 and higher) and Firefox (version 3.0 and higher).
You can also e-mail your CV to email@example.com and put the name of the position into the subject of the e-mail.