Junior BackUp Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1611-1850)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- As a part of a team of system administrators, you will work on 1st line support for customer. You will be responsible for backup area, solving customer requests and problems.
- Communication with the customer on a professional level, cooperation with team members and other support teams are important part of the work.
- Change management: preparation, acceptance testing and implementation of application related changes.
- Security management: user management using standard tools.
- Configuration management: maintain and keep up to date the configuration management administration.
Personality requirements and skills
- 1 year of engineering and operational experience on the Windows and UNIX platform – installation; administration tools; files&folders permissions; managing disks and logical partitions is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- WEB/Internet knowledge
- Networking basics
- Active Directory basics
- Fluent English is a must
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
LAN/WAN administration - basic
Client/server administration - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals