Sr. Network Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1508-1619)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Main responsibilities are:
- Design innovative and cost effective solutions that comply with infrastructure standards.
- Prepare cost estimates (inclusive of hardware, services, labor, and operations).
- Specify hardware, configurations and services in detail.
- Issue and co-ordinate design documentation and evaluation of supplier proposals.
- Prepare comprehensive and complete design documentation.
- Provide technical consultancy and support
- Manage and implement complex NW changes as part of a project implementation or execute NW normal, non-standard and routine changes (LAN, WAN and Security)
- Perform various NW migrations or new device implementations (SW, Routers, LoadBalancers, Firewalls, VPN devices, ...)
- From a technical perspective you will work with TCP/IP, Security, LAN, WAN – devices and technologies
- Coordinate rollout of new tools and new versions
- Ensure Process are followed according to standard
- Help document tools and processes
- Min. 3 years IT experience
- Good technical knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN,Security, Internet, IP Management)
- CCNA or CCNP certification is desirable
- Experience in network support
- Technical knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of Cisco Products & Protocols
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent assertive communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
21 January 2017 (ostávajú ešte 5 dni)