HR Business Partner / IT Recruiter (Ref. No.: JO-1610-1834)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Responsibility for recruitment and selection of candidates for openings in our company, starting with search of suitable sources of candidates, followed by candidate pre-screening and personal interviews. It includes also evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process.
- Participation on our ongoing recruitment campaign, you will be also partially in charge of communication with personal and recruitment agencies.
- Acting as a single point of contact for defined group of managers with responsibility for all HR related issues.
- The main agenda will consist of planning and executing recruiting activities, solving disciplinary issues, advising on labor code, actively managing internal transfers, promotions, employee career planning
- The suitable candidate would have preferably 2 years of working experience in IT Recruitment
- Fluent English is must
- University Education of HR orientation is desired
- Flexibility, responsibility, organizational skills and time management are required
- Open minded, easy going, friendly and helpful personality is essential
- Organizational skills and well developed time management is expected
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing manager’s needs, ability to be proactive and shape manager’s expectations
- Willing to work in a smaller team, with friendly atmosphere consisted of young people
- Strong understanding of IT field is advantage
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
7 January 2017 (ostávajú ešte 28 dni)