HR Business Partner / IT Recruiter (Ref. No.: JO-1610-1834)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Responsibility for recruitment and selection of candidates for openings in our company, starting with search of suitable sources of candidates, followed by candidate pre-screening and personal interviews. It includes also evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process.
- Participation on our ongoing recruitment campaign, you will be also partially in charge of communication with personal and recruitment agencies.
- Acting as a single point of contact for defined group of managers with responsibility for all HR related issues.
- The main agenda will consist of planning and executing recruiting activities, solving disciplinary issues, advising on labor code, actively managing internal transfers, promotions, employee career planning
- The suitable candidate would have preferably 2 years of working experience in IT Recruitment
- Fluent English is must
- University Education of HR orientation is desired
- Flexibility, responsibility, organizational skills and time management are required
- Open minded, easy going, friendly and helpful personality is essential
- Organizational skills and well developed time management is expected
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing manager’s needs, ability to be proactive and shape manager’s expectations
- Willing to work in a smaller team, with friendly atmosphere consisted of young people
- Strong understanding of IT field is advantage
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals