Database Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1607-1792)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Operational monitoring and support for multiple customers - 5x8, onduty
- Change management: preparation, acceptance testing and implementation of application related changes.
- Problem management: manage and resolve technical Database problems
- Security management: user management using standard tools.
- Configuration management: maintain and keep up to date the configuration management administration
- Advanced English skills
- Oracle Database: Advanced
- Academic working and thinking level
- Minimum Diploma in IT or its equivalent multiyear experience in
- Database administration in DB2 is an advantage
- Good working experience with Unix operation systems is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundation is an advantage
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Customer focused
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Intermediate (B1)
Computer skills - administrator
UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
Oracle Database administration - advanced
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
24 November 2016 (ostávajú ešte 27 dni)