Database Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1607-1792)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Operational monitoring and support for multiple customers - 5x8, onduty
- Change management: preparation, acceptance testing and implementation of application related changes.
- Problem management: manage and resolve technical Database problems
- Security management: user management using standard tools.
- Configuration management: maintain and keep up to date the configuration management administration
- Advanced English skills
- Oracle Database: Advanced
- Academic working and thinking level
- Minimum Diploma in IT or its equivalent multiyear experience in
- Database administration in DB2 is an advantage
- Good working experience with Unix operation systems is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundation is an advantage
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Customer focused
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Intermediate (B1)
Computer skills - administrator
UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
Oracle Database administration - advanced
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals