Senior Database Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1603-1724)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Cover Oracle administration tasks.
- Installation, configuration, tuning, backup strategy, integration.
- Oracle DB performance tuning.
- Backup and recovery solutions.
- Upgrading databases - migration databases.
- Data management.
- Security configuration.
- English - advanced
- Requited experience of 3 years
- Academic working and thinking level
- Minimum Diploma in IT or its equivalent multiyear experience in
- database administration: Oracle (Version 7 and higher),
- DB2 or MSSQL database administration experience is an advantage
- Good working experience with Unix operation systems is required.
- Hands-on experience with HA-Clusters.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundation Preferred
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Customer focussed
- Fluent English
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
Oracle Database administration - advanced
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
24 November 2016 (ostávajú ešte 30 dni)