Senior Database Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1603-1724)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Cover Oracle administration tasks.
- Installation, configuration, tuning, backup strategy, integration.
- Oracle DB performance tuning.
- Backup and recovery solutions.
- Upgrading databases - migration databases.
- Data management.
- Security configuration.
- English - advanced
- Requited experience of 3 years
- Academic working and thinking level
- Minimum Diploma in IT or its equivalent multiyear experience in
- database administration: Oracle (Version 7 and higher),
- DB2 or MSSQL database administration experience is an advantage
- Good working experience with Unix operation systems is required.
- Hands-on experience with HA-Clusters.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundation Preferred
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Customer focussed
- Fluent English
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
Oracle Database administration - advanced
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals