Sr. Network Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1508-1619)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- Main responsibilities are:
- Design innovative and cost effective solutions that comply with infrastructure standards.
- Prepare cost estimates (inclusive of hardware, services, labor, and operations).
- Specify hardware, configurations and services in detail.
- Issue and co-ordinate design documentation and evaluation of supplier proposals.
- Prepare comprehensive and complete design documentation.
- Provide technical consultancy and support
- Manage and implement complex NW changes as part of a project implementation or execute NW normal, non-standard and routine changes (LAN, WAN and Security)
- Perform various NW migrations or new device implementations (SW, Routers, LoadBalancers, Firewalls, VPN devices, ...)
- From a technical perspective you will work with TCP/IP, Security, LAN, WAN – devices and technologies
- Coordinate rollout of new tools and new versions
- Ensure Process are followed according to standard
- Help document tools and processes
- Min. 3 years IT experience
- Good technical knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN,Security, Internet, IP Management)
- CCNA or CCNP certification is desirable
- Experience in network support
- Technical knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of Cisco Products & Protocols
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent assertive communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals