Network Administrator Junior (Ref. No.: JO-1608-1802)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- responsibility for 1st line support management in network infrastructure for internal and external clients.
- responding to troubleshooting
- providing answers to users by identifying and researching issues and responses.
- monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- maintain network servers
- to work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial positions are selected from internal employees
- training and certification strongly supported and paid by company – CISCO, HP, UNIX, LINUX, MICROSOFT and other certifications
- team events for you and your relatives as well
- loyalty program with many other rewards
- support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (internal tutor)
- and broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes, ...)
Requirements for the employee
English - advanced
Computer skills - administrator:
LAN/WAN administration - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate:
Personality requirements and skills
- Good knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet) is highly welcomed
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- CCNA is desirable
- communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals