Send CV to the company
End User Field Technician (Ref. No.: JO-1607-1791)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Onsite technicians whose primary responsibility is to maintain end user customer's distributed infrastructure, including desktop support and installation (IMACD), voice communication systems, maintenance and administration of network services, onsite admin tasks e.g. backup, OS migration.Labor resources that reside daily at the customer site.
- Skill sets are generally associated with "break fix" or "Deskside support" including, IMAC, asset management, depot repair, spare parts management, spare parts ordering, basic OS and industry standard software support, refresh projects, etc.
Job level: INTERMEDIATE (nice to have) or ENTRY:
- Entry: "Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Years of experience: minimum, 1-3 years."
- Intermediate: "Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.Years of experience: typically 3-7
- Should have: Advanced German skills
- Nice to have: Experience with multimedia devices on large-capacity level- projections, sound (microphone and loud-speaker feeding), presentation remote control etc.
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
German - Upper intermediate (B2) and
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
LAN/WAN administration - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
26 October 2016 (ostávajú ešte 31 dni)