Junior Network Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1605-1761)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Responsibility for 1st line support management in network infrastructure for internal and external clients.
- Responding to troubleshooting calls and e-mails from end-users of the network.
- Providing answers to users by identifying and researching issues and responses.
- Monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Maintain network servers
- Good knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet) is highly welcomed
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- CCNA is desirable
- communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
LAN/WAN administration - basic
Client/server administration - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 October 2016 (ostávajú ešte 29 dni)