Transport Order Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Salary offered (gross): upon agreement
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We assign Transport Order Manager position for international company AT&T site in Slovakia which our company cooperate with. AT&T is recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses.
Transport Order Manager will be:
responsible for managing and coordinating the implementation of network service solutions for our customers in Europe
part of a worldwide project team and manage the implementation of customer solutions in specific countries
based in Bratislava you will be cooperating closely with international specialists within the company, customers across the Europe.
- to work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- team events for you and your relatives as well
- loyalty program with many other rewards
Secondary without school-leaving examination
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) or
Italian - Upper intermediate (B2) or
German - Upper intermediate (B2) or
French - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages
- Good analytical and work skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to timely and successful resolution with a minimum of supervision.
- Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with managers and senior professionals throughout the MoW (Most of World) region
- Knowledge of information technologies (TCP/IP, network protocols, WAN) and project management is advantageous
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in our offer, please fill in the application form.
We apologize to all candidates, who won´t be contacted, but we will contact only candidates who directly match the specific profile.