Transport Order Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Salary offered (gross): upon agreement
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We assign Transport Order Manager position for international company AT&T site in Slovakia which our company cooperate with. AT&T is recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses.
- Transport Order Manager will be:
- responsible for managing and coordinating the implementation of network service solutions for our customers in Europe
- part of a worldwide project team and manage the implementation of customer solutions in specific countries
- based in Bratislava you will be cooperating closely with international specialists within the company, customers across the Europe.
- Other benefits
- to work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- team events for you and your relatives as well
- loyalty program with many other rewards
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
- Secondary without school-leaving examination
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Language skills:
English - advanced or Italian - advanced or German - advanced or French - advanced
Computer skills - user:
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- Required experience
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate:
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- Personality requirements and skills
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages
- Good analytical and work skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to timely and successful resolution with a minimum of supervision.
- Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with managers and senior professionals throughout the MoW (Most of World) region
- Knowledge of information technologies (TCP/IP, network protocols, WAN) and project management is advantageous
- Brief description of the company
- Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information Technology
- Information about the selection process
- If you are interested in our offer, please fill in the application form.
We apologize to all candidates, who won´t be contacted, but we will contact only candidates who directly match the specific profile.
- Contact details
821 09 Bratislava
Contact person: Darina Zetochová