Service Management Framework Architect (Healthcare Projects)
Place of work: Bratislava
Start date: by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for Service Management Framework Architect
• The position of Framework Architect will be part of a team to design a Multi Provider Framework for IT Service Management, including service provider performance reporting and management.
• Various aspects of the existing framework will have to be analyzed in order to create a new framework to accommodate changing organizational needs and structure.
• In addition, processes for Multi Provider Management and internal interfacing processes between Service Orchestration Management, Service Portfolio Lifecycle Management and Service Provider Management will have to be (re)defined as well.
• A global performance reporting structure has to be defined to provide our customers and internal IT management with actionable information about suppliers’ performance and various aspects of IT Service Management.
• As this role will be acting in a global environment, frequent travelling to Germany will be necessary.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills Our requirements are :
• Multy-year experience in Service Management as well as in designing, implementing and maintaining Infrastructure and Network Systems in large corporate environment
• Good understanding of ITIL backed up by ITIL V3 Foundation certification or higher is required. Additional ITIL Intermediate training such as Service Operation, Service Level Management will be very helpful.
• Hands-on experience in process management, establishing of performance metrics/KPIs and data analysis
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization, as well as externally with vendors and customers
• Good command of English language - spoken and written
• Knowledge of German language will be helpful
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently, with limited supervision
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)