Place of work: Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60, 841 04 Bratislava 4
Start date: by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a SW engineer, who will do the technical support for service incidents and further development of Oracle APEX applications supporting LD Instrument production lines. The role covers the entire software development lifecycle from requirements elicitation, implementation over to testing and maintenance. Work takes place in a global environment with team members participating from United States, Germany and India.
Task and Responsibilities :
Overall responsibility: Technical support for service incidents and further development of Oracle APEX applications supporting LD Instrument production lines.
Additional objectives of the position
• Accept, analyze and troubleshoot service Incidents
• Provide direct resolution to service incidents if root cause is application related
• Provide suggestions to resolution if service incident is not directly application related, e.g. APEX version, database, server communication, etc.
• Analyze requirements to develop improvements to services, or if required, new services in APEX.
• Implement the requirements and provide full coverage with unit as well as integration test of the new/changed services prior to delivery to the business partner. If needed, support business partner in conducting the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Provide feedback on requirements and suggestions for technical improvements for implementation of requirements
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization in Computer, Engineering, or Science related field
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills We require:
• Experience in development of web application and application integration will be very useful
• Good understanding of APEX 5.0, 3.2 (1.6 if possible)
• Basic knowledge of FDA 21CFR Part 11, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)