Programming for a years but now looking for the most advanced technologies?
Place of work: Bratislava
Start date: ASAP alebo dohodou
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced developer who would like to switch the technologies, learn new programming languages, grow with the best and would like to apply his/her experience on a project developing a search platform that will allow service technicians to find relevant technical documentation quicker and so repair medical devices faster.
The goal is to minimize the waiting of patients in hospitals due to technical issues.
You’d be part of young team using latest technologies like React, Redux, Node.JS and TypeScript. You might also have an opportunity to work with the Apache SOLR, eClips and Amazon Web Services.
More about our projects can be found at:
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Computer Science
Language Requirements • English – advanced
• German – optional
Number of years of experience 5
Personality requirements and skills Expected skills
• 5+ years of experience in software engineering using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
• Deep understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as CI, code review, TDD etc.
• First-hand experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
• Basic understanding and will to learn following technologies:
o REST, SOAP, JSON, IoC Container, React, NodeJS, React, Redux (with TypeScript), JQuery
o SOLR, SQL Server
o C#, ASP.NET
o WCF, Task Parallel Library
Personality requirements and skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Drive to go for the best solutions
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willingness to guide junior developers
• Good interpersonal and skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Customer orientation
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)