Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
What you can expect in your job?
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our new software development team that builds software systems for the healthcare sector.
You will participate in the development of a brand new common remote service platform and other software tools used to control, service and maintain hundreds of thousands of Siemens Healthcare instruments and various other systems world-wide. Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time connectivity and data visualization, just to mention a few.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
Your will be ensuring high quality of our product in all phases of the development lifecycle. In close collaboration with the Product Owner and the development team you will be defining test scenarios and implementing those using test automation tools to make the test process fully automated. This includes functional, integration, regression and performance testing. In close collaboration with developers you will be reviewing the existing unit tests to make sure that all relevant acceptance criteria have been tested. Maintaining clear reports about the amount of tested functionality, progress of testing and achieved results will be part of your work. Using your advanced interpersonal communication skills you will establish an effective communication channel between the Product Owner, development team and the management.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Driving licence B
Number of years of experience 0
Personality requirements and skills Professional skills:
• Understanding of concepts and hands-on experience in software testing using test automation approaches and tools such as NUnit, MockU, HP UFT, etc.
• Understanding of test design techniques. ISTQB certification would be beneficial
• Experience in software engineering with C# and .Net
• Basic familiarity with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Basic understanding of and experience in applying Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban.
• Basic understanding of one of the following technologies would be beneficial :
- SOA and application integration
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Application layer of TCP/IP (HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, FTP)
- SSL/TLS Encryption and PKI
- Network communications
• Familiarity with regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.) would be beneficial
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire