Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for C# software developer for our new software development team to build software systems for the healthcare sector.
You will participate in the development of a new software platform used to control, service and maintain hundreds of thousands of Siemens Healthcare instruments and various other systems world-wide. Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time connectivity and data visualization, just to mention a few.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 0
Personality requirements and skills Professional skills:
• Experience in software engineering
• First experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
• Basic understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, CI, code review, etc.
• Preferably first experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Experience in any of the following is welcome:
- SOA and application integration
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Application layer of TCP/IP (HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, FTP)
- SSL/TLS Encryption and PKI
- Network communications
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
•Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)