Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
At s IT Solution we want you to be yourself. Be emotional, be intelligent, be creative, be passionate, be accessible, be honest, be open, even be different. Be human. We firmly believe this will pay you dividends. We know it will for us.
Risk Rating Manager (m/f)
s IT Solutions is the IT solutions provider of Erste Group and is responsible for the development, implementation and servicing of banking software and its operations. About 4000 people work with s IT Solutions in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
- manage team of experts providing efficient IT solutions and related support and services for BI Data Pools & Operations
- lead team to provide best possible long term results and performance, develop team, motivate and retain key experts, define top and low performers, implement measures, improve effectiveness; define successors, career path for employees
- provide efficient implementation of projects and changes in applications with end-to-end responsibility (from cooperation with customer on requirements specification, through design, development and delivery to roll-out and support of delivered changes)
- assure smooth operation and support of IT systems in your responsibility
- continuously improve and increase efficiency of provided services
- supervise resource management in the assigned department, cooperation with other departments in optimization of resources utilization
- have minimum 5 years experience in IT
- have perfect knowledge of IT, good knowledge in relevant banking area
- are able to manage people (teams), experience is an advantage
- possess proper soft-skills: organizational, communication, presentation, delegation, leadership, stress resistance
- setup priorities, delegate, setup goals and evaluate fulfillment
- initiate, drive and realize changes
- have cost awareness, ability to improve processes, active approach to cost decrease
- have an active approach to problem solving, creative thinking, customer orientation
- lead people in uncertain situations and strong change management skills
- can speak English. German or a CEE language is a plus
- offer a challenging role in a modern management team dealing with increasing amount of demands with direct contact to customers in Erste Group holding and subsidiaries in CCE countries.
- offer an annual gross salary of minimum EUR 55,000
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.