is seeking a professional for the above position:
Part - time HR Assistant/ Researcher (30 hrs./week)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Old Town, Bratislava
- Salary offered (gross): On Agreement
- Start date: On Agreement
- Contract type: part-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Job description, information about the position
• performing administrative agenda (writing e-mails, memos, faxes, record minutes, translating incoming mails or calls, answering calls, ordering services, etc.)
• providing receptionist duties (greeting all visitors/candidates, seating them and preparing refreshments)
• database management (updating clients/candidates contacts, CV’s, reports)
• search and selection of candidates, preparing research reports
• updating job profiles on company’s website and other job portals
- Other benefits
- • possibility to grow professionally to the Consultant position
• work within a young professional team
• great experience within successful international company
• dynamic and prestigious work environment
- Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
- HR Consulting, Job Brokerage, Arranging Study Visits
We are one of the leading international recruiting companies offering executive search and selection services, with subsidiaries within CEE region.
Recruiting activities within following areas: Sales & Marketing, Pharma, Finance, Production & Logistics, IT & Telco.
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- Language skills:
English - advanced
Computer skills - user:
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- Required experience
- Number of years of experience:
- Personality requirements and skills
- • min. 1-2 years working experiences as an Assistant / Receptionist
• studying toward University degree preferred, we are looking for a student (3.-4. year)
• advanced ENGLISH (both oral and written communication)
• advanced PC Skills – MS Office
• strong communication and negotiation skills, professional presentation
• excellent organizational skills, systematic thinking, positive attitude
• stress-resistant, well-balanced
• ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Brief description of the company
- Recruitment International was established in the UK in 1981 and is a leading international provider of recruitment solutions to some of the world's largest corporations. Through our operations in the UK, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Slovak Republic and Poland we meet the specialist recruitment needs of local, multinational and regional organisations with total commitment to the highest levels of service on a professional and personal basis. Our policy is to provide the most effective solutions by fully understanding the needs of our clients and our candidates. This is achieved by employing the best people to implement the most appropriate methodology. Our constant commitment is to quality.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Other Services
- Number of employees
- Information about the selection process
- If you feel qualified, please send structured CV in English and Slovak language via e-mail. Please add this statement:
Zaslaním svojho životopisu a ďalších sprievodných dokumentov obsahujúcich osobné údaje poskytujem svoj súhlas k tomu, aby spoločnosť R. I. Consultancy Services (Slovakia), s.r.o., sídlom: Na Vŕšku 6, 811 01 Bratislava spracovávala moje osobné údaje pre účely sprostredkovania práce, tj. s ukladaním na nosiče dát, upravovaním, vyhľadávaním v nich, triedením, kombinovaním a likvidáciou v súlade so zákonom č. 428/2002 Zb. o ochrane osobných údajov, a to až do odvolania písomnou formou. Súhlas je možné kedykoľvek odvolať.
Regarding to the number of applications, we will contact only selected number of candidates who will be invited to the interview.
Thank You for Your understanding.
- Company address
- R. I. Consultancy Services /Slovakia/, s.r.o.
Na Vršku 6 Zobraziť na mape
811 01 Bratislava