Our Shared Service Centre (SSC) is currently looking for a Risk Management Associate. This is an opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual to develop their skill set and network in PwC, working with experienced Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) practitioners across a range of issues.
Work in SSC is specific and different than work in other departments of PwC. It combines the advantages of working in a SSC and the unique environment of the largest consultancy network in the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assistance with research for client acceptance purposes (includes independence status of a potential client, background checks on new companies, obtaining information about clients and third parties from publically available sources, etc.)
• Create new client records and complete validation procedures
• Complete pre-engagement compliance tasks, including client and engagement acceptance, clearance of third parties, etc.
• Advising staff on risk management policies and procedures for engagement set up
• Initiate engagement file documentation on behalf of engagement teams and recording acceptance procedures in the file.
• Close cooperation & consultation with local and regional Risk Management / Independence team
• Interesting career development opportunities
• Advantages of a work in a unique environment of the biggest consulting company in the world
• Work in a friendly environment of a small team
• Internal trainings and development programs based on individual needs of employees
• Many social events for our people
Requirements for the employee
• Strong intellectual, organizational & technical skills with the desire to seek new learning opportunities to stay technical and relevant
• Self-Starter capable of deciding what needs to be done without being told
• Good communication skills in English, oral and written, with the ability to draft and deliver clear messages to partners and senior staff
• Ability to think and plan ahead, be flexible and quickly shift gears in a dynamic environment, to cope with tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team, whether with your colleagues or the practice with the ability to share and collaborate, creating a positive team spirit
Brief description of the company
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 170 countries work collaboratively using connected thinking to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. (www.pwc.com/sk)
Main focus of the company's activities
Accounting and auditing activities
Information about the selection process
If you'd like to apply for this position, please click on the "Apply here" button below and apply through our system.