PwC Slovakia is looking for a CRM manager to join our PwC Technology practice serving top clients across the Europe.
CRM manager would lead sales and delivery team on our advisory projects combining global experience with local skills and industry knowledge to deliver premium software solutions for the world's leading companies primarily in the financial industry and Telco / Utilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; organizing and leading pursuit teams; participating in and leading aspects of the proposal development process; contributing to the development of proposal pricing strategies
• Managing and delivering components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative CRM solutions for large companies. This includes, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Driving internal collaboration within PwC Technology and with CEE Technology teams
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
• Opportunity to gain and extend skills, knowledge and experience in banking sector
• Opportunity to work with International financial institutions on significant projects
• Dynamic, international working environment
Requirements for the employee
• University's degree (business administration, economics, computers, other relevant)
• Excellent English communication skills on a business level
• 10+ years of consulting and CRM implementation experience
• Experience managing at least one large-scale full-life cycle financial services implementations of CRM solutions
• Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
Brief description of the company
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 170 countries work collaboratively using connected thinking to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. (www.pwc.com/sk)
Main focus of the company's activities
Accounting and auditing activities
Information about the selection process
If you'd like to apply for this position, please click on the "Apply here" button below and apply through our system.