Our Operations Consulting team is looking for a new Junior Consultant. You will have the opportunity to build strong, well-rounded Operations consulting skills early in your career.
Operations Consulting team provides advice and creative solutions for a diverse range of private and public sector clients. We’re guiding them through major transactions, operational changes and strategic decisions– helping with anything from a merger or a fraud investigation to providing ideas that enhance business performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing research and analysis of operational efficiency of our clients
• Preparing project proposals and methodologies
• Participating in delivering complex solutions
• Work with Excel (analyzing clients data) and PowerPoint (preparing output presentation for clients)
• Process mapping and design
• Work on the shop-floor (gathering and analyzing data)
• Attendance at client’ workshops and meetings
• Comprehensive business and technical training, as well as an excellent environment for career development;
• Dynamic, challenging and interesting work in the area of consulting;
• Fast, professional and technical growth with steep learning curve;
• Project type of work with TOP clients in the CEE region;
• Young and international team with strong company background;
• Employee benefits (life, accident and travel insurance, sports facilities, cultural and social events).
Requirements for the employee
We are looking for a diverse range of graduates or candidates who have recently started their career in disciplines such as Economics, Management Systems, Mathematics or Industrial Engineering, who can demonstrate a combination of:
• Knowledge in analytics and quantitative techniques;
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
• Intellectual rigour, flexibility and agility;
• Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills;
• Self-motivation and direction;
• Fluency in Slovak and English (German language is an advantage)
• Willingness to travel.
Brief description of the company
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 170 countries work collaboratively using connected thinking to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. (www.pwc.com/sk)
Main focus of the company's activities
Accounting and auditing activities
Information about the selection process
If you'd like to apply for this position, please click on the "Apply here" button below and apply through our system.