Druh pracovného pomeru
Tenant coordinator / fit out projects for a developer
Prušák Group s.r.o.
INTERANTIONAL DEVOPER OF COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES has a need for a Tenant Coordinator who will be responsible for preparation, planning, steering and realization of the construction works for the tenants’ premises and small refurbishments in the shopping centre.
- Management or technical background
- Project management background or experience at least with one project
- Very good communication skills
- Technical University degree
- IT skills : MS Office, Autocad
YOUR JOB SCOPE
- Involve in the setting up time schedule of the construction works and other activities in the tenants units.
- Cooperation with the lease manager on preparation of all requested technical layouts.
- Coordination of the activities among tenants, construction companies and authorities.
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with tenants in the initial phase of the construction works.
- Organisation of meeting with the tenants
- Coordination of the architectural/technical questions with authorities
- Follow up and secure all relevant permissions in due time. Supervising of the works.
- Control planning and execution regarding reaching/keeping the project goals
- Solving open issues with construction manager or project manager.
- Supervision and coordination in final handed over process, getting relevant permissions from the authorities, final inspections and revisions of all technologies.
- Continuously reporting to the centre manager, lease manager and finance department. Follow up cost.
Please send us your CV and we will contact you with details. We also run other recruitment projects such as TECHNICAL MANAGER / FACILITY MANAGER also for strong international developer. So feel free to use this postion to contact us OR recommend us your friend as a refereal.