Place of work
Brno, Brno - City
part-time, internship, work experience
PPG Industries is a leader in coatings and specialty products, serving customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. PPG has manufacturing facilities and equity affiliates in more than 70 countries around the globe. For our Shared Service Center located in Brno, we are searching for a person to fill the position:
Students internship in VAT department
PPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.
The position is an excellent part time job opportunity for a professional interested in gaining tax experience in an international company and being part of interesting projects conducted in close cooperation with both other teams in Brno as well as with local finance people in different EMEA locations.
• Assist in extracting reports, analyzing the data and preparing VAT, EC Sales/Purchase Listings, Control Statements and Intrastat returns;
• Help in reviewing the data and performing standardized checks and ad-random checks to find potential issues;
• Support for the VAT Compliance Manager / VAT Advisors on ad-hoc projects, trainings and internal advices to the business;
• Cooperate effectively with accounting teams;
• Maintain the central archive of all VAT related compliance data
• Fluent English written and spoken (B2 level or higher);
• Master’s degree student (1st or 2nd year) of one the faculties listed: Tax, Accounting, Law or Economics; Basic tax awareness (based on local or EU legislation);
• Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
Benefits of working at PPG:
• Paid internship, Part time employment contract (50%, min. 6 months)
• Lunch vouchers possibility;
• Challenging work in multicultural environment of a multinational company;
• A possibility to gain tax awareness and to cooperate with business partners from tax and finance organization in EMEA region;
• Friendly atmosphere promoting a culture of diversity, inclusion and learning.
Contact person: Miroslav Krajsa
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV