Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Place of work
As a part of our 2 years long Engineering Leadership Programme (ELP) you’ll be a member of the Applications Engineering department that is responsible for supporting our Central and Eastern European Region customers, whose backgrounds cover all kinds of engineering and scientific disciplines, in their use of National Instruments (NI) products. Our ELP is also responsible for delivering customer education classes and presenting at seminars on the core NI product portfolio both at the Budapest office and at customer locations. As an ELP you will also join the Inside Sales department where you will work with customers by consulting with them on their engineering challenges and identifying what NI solutions would be best to help.
Engineering Leadership Program
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Within the ELP you will be Responsible for your own development. This will develop through communicating and Asking for Help When Needed proactively, and by building a professional network with Colleagues to drive improvement, growth and business needs. You Will Be Asked to gain a deep understanding of business processes, the market and the NI culture as well as future career options.
Applications Engineering Department:
- Supporting NI Customers in finding a solution for requests about core products. Utilizing testing, debugging and implementations in software and establishing successful communication with Customers to resolve proposition requests
- Delivering Customer Education for core products with clear explanations of technical content and answering questions. Ensuring adaptability of the content and explanations that match the skill level of the Customers
Inside Sales Engineering Department:
- Providing professional consulting for customer applications Regarding National Instruments products
- Qualifying inbound calls and leads and Developing Further actions
- Collaborating with Field Sales, specialists and experts to vertical ENSURE Sales Success
- Involving Colleagues to handle Difficult Situations Whenever Necessary
- Representing National Instruments on trade shows and other events, communicating with Customers and Providing high quality consulting
- Other ad hoc duties and responsibilities May be assigned Dependant on sub-regional requirements or as business needs change.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor or equivalent in engineering or science related field, such as Microsoft electronic engineering, physics or mechatronics or Similar
- Technical aptitude and a Thorough understanding of electronics and high-level programming languages
- Experience in instrumentation & control, industrial automation is preferred.
- Must be Able to handle multiple tasks,
- Must enjoy working with people and Contribute to the team success as well as working tenaciously in order to meet personal goals or Exceed
- Strong customer focus and problem solving to analyze the problem and think creatively to Provide a Solution
- Willing to put self in unfamiliar situation in order to learn and it Identify new areas of learning
- Able to Identify issues, Problems and Opportunities and choose appropriate` actions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills are key
- A proactive / can do attitude is vital
- Legal right to live and work in the EU
- Czech / Slovak language knowledge