Civil Engineer - Mochovce
Mortreux & Partner, s.r.o.
Information about the position
- Place of work: Mochovce, Banská Bystrica region, Nitra region, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- For our client in Mochovce we are looking for a Civil Engineer specialist in structures who is skilled as follows:
o Knowledge and choice of materials;
o Analysis and selection of typical supports available in existing libraries;
o Design of new supports, choice of material, choice of type of anchorage…
o Management of the design team
o Knowledge of software applications (eg SAP2000, Autocad)
- Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
- Construction Industry
Our client is a new subcontractor in Mochovce responsible for Cable putting and structure.
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Language skills:
English - intermediate
- Personality requirements and skills
- - SAP 2000 is required
- Also reading and usage of AutoCad is required by client
- Brief description of the company
- Mortreux & Partner, s.r.o. provides a wide range of Human Resources services to companies in order to help their business development in Slovakia and also in Europe.
We assist our clients in finding solutions to their particular business issues by providing tailored services to them.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (AA/2006/7389/24350)
- Main focus of the company's activities
- HR Consulting, Job Brokerage, Arranging Study Visits
- Number of employees
- Contact details
- Mortreux & Partner, s.r.o.
Šafárikovo nám. 4 Zobraziť na mape
811 02 Bratislava
Contact person: Mgr. Kristína Kozmová
Tel.: 02/ 57 205 210
Fax: 0257 205 218
E-mail: send CV