Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ordering and Customer Care Specialist with English and Italian/German language
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Salary offered (gross): motivating salary
- Start date: by agreement
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Responsibility for ordering access telecommunication services (circuits) across EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa). In this function you will be ordering infrastructure for our backbone as well as customers’ access connections with local telecom providers and interfacing with other functions worldwide. While being located in Bratislava, you will be part of an international team of professionals across Europe.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• performing quality checks of received order requests from internal requestors,
• validating circuits’ order requests with local customers,
• creating orders and sending it to providers in respective country,
• providing timely and intelligent status feedbacks to our internal requestors up to delivery by our providers,
• cooperating wit technicians while arranging cabling and implementation of the service for our customers,
• interfacing with our invoicing department for any mismatches against provider’s invoice,
• archiving of all related documentation in compliance with internal and external audit requirements,
• ensuring all agreed process requirements are followed accordingly
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is one of the biggest international companies in telecommunications field and technologies.
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - advanced or German - advanced or Italian - advanced
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Fluent English and German/Italian language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability
• PC literate - active experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, internet,
• Excellent communication skills and practice in required languages (both written and verbal)
• Ability to interact with customers and suppliers, mainly over the phone and e-mail,
• Open minded, responsible, with positive and proactive approach
• Able to work under pressure, with good time management, prioritization and follow-up,
• Detail-oriented and able to maintain required data quality
• Willing to take new challenges and enhance your knowledge
• Flexible and able to work independently while being part of the team
Brief description of the company
Manpower helps individuals and companies in 73 countries in the world to find their way in a floating world of work. No other agency has so much experience and proficiency. Almost 60 years on the market in the sphere of personnel services, recruitment, personnel leasing, training and consulting is a good guarantee that we can find the best solutions for you.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (1721/2004 -OSS 1/2004 )
Main focus of the company's activities
HR Consulting, Job Brokerage, Arranging Study Visits
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Up to the requirements, preselection of CVs will be done.
Please write down in the mail subject the title of the position you would like to apply for and send your CV in english language to e-mail address below.
Please attach the following text to your CV:
„Osobné údaje vyplnil priamo uchádzač a dal súhlas spoločnosti Manpower Slovensko s.r.o. so spracovaním jeho osobných údajov, uvedených v tomto dokumente, pre účely sprostredkovania zamestnania a uloženia do databázy uchádzačov o zamestnanie na dobu jedného roka, alebo do písomného odvolania v zmysle Zak. c. 428/2002 Z.z. o ochrane osobných údajov, v znení neskorších predpisov.“
Company addressMANPOWER SLOVENSKO s.r.o.
Cintorinska 3/A, P.O.Box 150
810 00 Bratislava