Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA HR Services Sr. Manager (Ref. No.: 49338)
who are we looking for
2. Very open minded with strong customer centric and continuous improvement mindset.
3. Fluent written and oral English to work with global team.
4. Good leadership skill and can lead the team remotely.
5. Good project management skill and can lead global projects with strong collaboration.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The HR Service Centre (HRSC) Manager is responsible for all aspects of effective HRSC operational delivery and measurement for all core services including: staff management; governance; procedure development, maintenance, and controls; quality assurance, reporting’ and overall satisfaction key stakeholders and customers.
1. Lead Geo HR services team to provide customer centric and high quality HR services and support to customers, ensure to achieve the target of SLA, CSAT, MSS, data accuracy, etc.
2. Work with global team to ensure HR consistent process and practice globally and implement global projects.
3. Conduct regular communication with customers to collect customer feedback for continuous improvement and cascade HR Ops metrics and key initiatives.
4. Continue to improve HR services, HR process efficiency and customer experience by leveraging new tool and customer feedback.
5. Provide HR ops support to M&A and new business (legal entity setup, Employee transition, HR process and tool training, etc.)
6. Play the HR Ops focal role in geo to coordinate HR Ops in global projects.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.