HR intern - Recruitment & Employer Branding (Ref. No.: 52414)
who are we looking for
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Outlook - basic
Microsoft Word - basic
what will you do
- have a core responsibility for regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- be dedicated to supporting hiring operations in Central Region (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic)
- manage and coordinate EMEA Hiring process in Lenovo
- participate in different HR projects (employer branding, CSR, social media hiring, diversity & inclusion, compensation & benefits, event management, university relations etc.)
The student will be responsible for:
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors
- Communicating with hiring managers and recruiters about hiring initiatives
- Documenting the positions and uploading them to LenovoCareers.com job portal
- Advertising regional Lenovo jobs to various social media & job boards
- Updating and managing social media channels
- Screening CVs, phone screenings, active sourcing of candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process and hiring board
- Organizing system set-up
- Talent Acquisition operations (interview coordination, data analysis, business communications etc.)
Please be aware that this internship is UNPAID.
After the completion of the six months internship the student will have knowledge of regional and EMEA HR LEVEL processes and will develop skills in HR, branding, recruitment, organizing, communication and peer management.
•Opportunity to participate in different trainings (soft skill trainings, CV screening, Behavioral Event Interview, LinkedIn, Boolean search technique, sourcing etc.)
• Participation in various recruitment activities
• Receive a Lenovo or Moto product at the end of the internship
•Notebook for personal use
• Formal Recommendation letter from Lenovo after completing the internship or the graduate practicum
1-5th year of university , OR Absolvent/Graduate
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.