The Lenovo HR Service Center provides general inquiry and transaction support to Lenovo Employees, Contractors, Managers, and HR Professionals in the areas of. HR data management and transaction processing, Tier 1 Call Support, Expense Administration*, and Back office support. The Bratislava Service Center provides HR Data management, Tier 1 support, and back office administration support to all EMEA and Latin America employees.
The HR Service Centre (HRSC) Manager is responsible for all aspects of effective HRSC operational delivery and measurement for all core services including: staff management; governance; procedure development, maintenance, and controls; quality assurance, reporting’ and overall satisfaction key stakeholders and customers.
• Lead HR Service center to respond to employee’s enquiry and provide HR services based on solid understanding of Lenovo HR policies and procedures. Ensure HR services delivery to meet required service level agreement of SLA, CSAT, etc.
• Act as the escalation point for general questions raised regarding HR service center, HR data processing, HR system, HR process and issue management. Proactively looks for resolution of potential service delivery issues based on customer feedback or agent performance evaluation. Provide customer feedback or issue analysis to T2/T3 owners for necessary enhancement.
• Provides reporting and analyses to insure that internal controls are in place and internal audit requirements are met.
• Work with other geo HR service center on global projects implementation and best practice sharing.
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market place
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• 4 years of experience in HR Service Center or HR Operations, with at least 1 year in a supervisory role
• Very good customer centric mindset
• Good problem solving and communication skill.
• Fluent written and oral English to work with global team.
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals