Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Business Operations Support - German
who are we looking for
• Interest in Customer Operations with a willingness to learn
• Experience of running CPFR calls with Customers – an advantage
• Computer literate / Excel essential (Intermediate – Advanced)
• Customer focused with good communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management
• Previous office-based work experience preferred
• Experience of working with an ERP system (SAP / Oracle)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
what will you do
• Order Management working with COE team in India
• PSD tracking, ship de-commits & escalations
• Creating & sharing customer delivery plans
• Supporting EMEA B2B Business Operations / Sales & Sales Operations teams
• Involved in projects to automate processes, devise & implement improvements
• EMEA product model set up requests
• Drive new product launch schedules and order release
• Update customers with product set up data / logistics details
• Account set up & amendments working with third party logistics
• Co-ordinate Cross Sell for WEST / EAST / MEA
• Data Files / Unlock Codes
• Customer Complaints / Escalations
• Weekly CPFR calls
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.