Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HTML Web Content Editor
who are we looking for
- Photoshop - basic knowledge (or related graphic tools)
- Ability to collaborate well in a highly matrix organisation
- Cross cultural collaboration
- Fluent English
- Accuracy in execution
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - programmer
what will you do
This role will be covering EMEA region.
Position description :
* Own the content of the Lenovo Data Center Consultant tool hosted in the web portal Lenovopartner.com.
* Execute content upload and update based on the business unit requirements.
* Maintain the tool with the accuracy and data correctness.
* Follow the process map and the instructions from the Business Units in order to provide the changes or tool updates in the timely manner under the defined web template.
* Collaborate effectively with the EMEA Data Center Product Managers, Pricing Lead, Channel Sales Lead, and the EMEA and WW Sales Enablement, Marketing team or other business leaders who produce the source files or base content data for the tool.
* Collaborate effectively further with the regional Channel Sales and Marketing teams to provide the tool enhancement as per their business need.
* Regularly track the relevant product roadmaps and work on the data refresh in the tool based on the latest announcements and withdrawals.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.