Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supply Chain Delivery Specialis
who are we looking for
• Customer Care/After Sales, or Supply Chain
• Strong 3rd Party management experience
• Ability to quickly assess and analyze data
• Capable of working independently to drive results
• MS Office Tools (advanced)
• Fluent English language is a must.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
what will you do
• Contribute to the development of regional After Sales support strategy, identifying areas of weakness (operational or financial) and propose/introduce remedial action.
• Negotiate and maintain excellent commercial & contractual terms with local service vendors and build relationships with such suppliers to ensure 1st class level of service is provided to Lenovo and to its Customers.
• In synergy with internal global metric standards, develop and publish operational and financial KPI’s associated with the key care solutions being provided, including but not limited to; consumer fulfillment, bulk/depot repair, Logistics, returns for credit, and inventory management processes.
• Build daily/weekly/monthly reporting platform to monitor operational metrics with partners and enforce KPI adherence.
• Gather projected Sales estimates and produce repair forecast based on expected Product Failure Rates. Publish forecast of repairs (for ‘In Warranty’ and ‘Out of warranty’ activity) and track/amend forecasting methodology based on success rate.
• Identify ‘points of failure’ and partner with suppliers and/or operational managers to identify root causes and document/track corrective actions.
• Analyze and measure cost impact of inventory disposition decisions and influence best practice.
• Partner with Service Engineering to collect product quality and repair quality trend data and highlight to leadership team areas of concern.
• Partner with Service Operations to develop business cases associated with new programs and/or operational process changes.
• Work with Billing and Claim validation teams to ensure Service Partners are submitting valid claims and are paid on time, highlight to management any points of weakness
• Track projects and initiatives progress and facilitate communications with stakeholders
• Develop the Lenovo network of partners and monitor digital trends in above categories and beyond.
• Manage the complete partner relationship process.
• Interact with internal business units to generate reports and requirement catalogs as input to scout new partners.
• Works with different teams and business units across a multicultural and complex matrix organizational environment.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.