Key Responsibilities & Performance Expectations
• Contribute to the development of regional After Sales support strategy, identifying areas of weakness (operational or financial) and propose/introduce remedial action.
• Negotiate and maintain excellent commercial & contractual terms with local service vendors and build relationships with such suppliers to ensure 1st class level of service is provided to Lenovo and to its Customers.
• In synergy with internal global metric standards, develop and publish operational and financial KPI’s associated with the key care solutions being provided, including but not limited to; consumer fulfillment, bulk/depot repair, Logistics, returns for credit, and inventory management processes.
• Build daily/weekly/monthly reporting platform to monitor operational metrics with partners and enforce KPI adherence.
• Gather projected Sales estimates and produce repair forecast based on expected Product Failure Rates. Publish forecast of repairs (for ‘In Warranty’ and ‘Out of warranty’ activity) and track/amend forecasting methodology based on success rate.
• Identify ‘points of failure’ and partner with suppliers and/or operational managers to identify root causes and document/track corrective actions.
• Analyze and measure cost impact of inventory disposition decisions and influence best practice.
• Partner with Service Engineering to collect product quality and repair quality trend data and highlight to leadership team areas of concern.
• Partner with Service Operations to develop business cases associated with new programs and/or operational process changes.
• Work with Billing and Claim validation teams to ensure Service Partners are submitting valid claims and are paid on time, highlight to management any points of weakness
• Track projects and initiatives progress and facilitate communications with stakeholders
• Develop the Lenovo network of partners and monitor digital trends in above categories and beyond.
• Manage the complete partner relationship process.
• Interact with internal business units to generate reports and requirement catalogs as input to scout new partners.
• Works with different teams and business units across a multicultural and complex matrix organizational environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Operations management experience in repair
• Customer Care/After Sales, or Supply Chain
• Strong 3rd Party management experience
• Ability to quickly assess and analyze data
• Capable of working independently to drive results
• MS Office Tools (advanced)
• Fluent English language is a must.
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals