Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Load Specialist (Ref. No.: 49105)
who are we looking for
- Manage worldwide loading of part numbers in Lenovo IT systems within the agreed Service-level Agreements in a timely and accurate manner
- Advise and resolve any data issues preventing data flow to downstream
- Understand various HW products and be able to apply this knowledge to daily work
- Ensure data accuracy
- Work as part of the team and be accountable for the team’s performance to meet and exceed
• English at communicative level
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Analysis technique skills
• Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Taking ownership
• Advanced Excel/Access user
Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects & prioritize based on importance.
• Creative problem solving
• Strength in teamwork; able to work /act independently as well
• Previous experiences in IT and engineering.
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
what will you do
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.