Internship in international HR & Recruitment (Ref. No.: 49322)
Information about the position
Place of work
Einsteinova 21, 851 01 Bratislava 5
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As an intern, you will be a part of our EMEA Talent Acquisition team. You will have an opportunity to see the entire recruiting process from the inside of a global company and try it on your own. This internship is about your personal and career development. If you are proactive and willing to learn, you will have all the doors open. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
- have a core responsibility for regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- manage and coordinate EMEA Hiring process in Lenovo
- participate in different recruitment projects
The student will be responsible for:
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors
- Communicating with hiring managers and recruiters about hiring initiatives
- Documenting the positions and uploading them to Lenovo.sk webpage
- Advertising regional Lenovo jobs to various social media
- Updating and managing social media
- Screening CVs, phone screenings, active sourcing of candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process and hiring board
- Organizing system set-up
- Collecting feedback on hiring process
Please be aware that this internship is UNPAID.
After the completion of the internship the student will have knowledge of regional and EMEA recruitment LEVEL processes and will develop skills in recruitment, organizing, communication and peer management.
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
•Opportunity to participate in different trainings (soft skill trainings, CV screening, Behavioral Event Interview, LinkedIn, Boolean search technique, sourcing etc.)
• Participation in various recruitment activities
• Receive a Lenovo or Moto product at the end of the internship
•Notebook for personal use
• Formal Recommendation letter from Lenovo after completing the internship or the graduate practicum
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary school student
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Active English language in speaking and writing
• Knowledge of German language is a big advantage
• Willing to learn and act based on the feedback
• Pro-activity and initiative, ability to ask questions
• Self-confidence in talking to other people
• Team player & a positive attitude
• Slovak language is NOT a requirement for this role
• Standard knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals