Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Internship in international HR & Recruitment (Ref. No.: 49322)
who are we looking for
• Knowledge of German language is a big advantage
• Willing to learn and act based on the feedback
• Pro-activity and initiative, ability to ask questions
• Self-confidence in talking to other people
• Team player & a positive attitude
• Slovak language is NOT a requirement for this role
• Standard knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
Secondary school student
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
Computer skills - user
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
what will you do
- have a core responsibility for regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- manage and coordinate EMEA Hiring process in Lenovo
- participate in different recruitment projects
The student will be responsible for:
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors
- Communicating with hiring managers and recruiters about hiring initiatives
- Documenting the positions and uploading them to Lenovo.sk webpage
- Advertising regional Lenovo jobs to various social media
- Updating and managing social media
- Screening CVs, phone screenings, active sourcing of candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process and hiring board
- Organizing system set-up
- Collecting feedback on hiring process
Please be aware that this internship is UNPAID.
After the completion of the internship the student will have knowledge of regional and EMEA recruitment LEVEL processes and will develop skills in recruitment, organizing, communication and peer management.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.