- Project Implementation: Responsible for Implementation Project Status; Project Plan & Regional Status; Go Live Readiness. Responsible for leading the Implementation Team to successfully implement the project deliverable within the approved project schedules. Responsible of aligning all deliverables
- Spare Parts & Whole Unit logistics Network Design and Capability:
- Spare Parts & Whole Unit Logistics Network Projects: Processes design and maintenance for the Logistics Spare Parts and Whole Unit Repair Logistics networks
- Productivity and Cost Reduction Projects: Project Management, Transformation initiatives to improve performance, customer satisfaction, and reducing the cost to serve
- Regional Process Development: Process design and development to fit the regional requirements
- Benchmarking: Benchmark service logistics network against industry best practices. Incorporation of best practices into operational processes and network design.
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
full-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
Previous experience in Logistics or in Customer service (1 year or less)
Experience in Data analysis
Very good English - spoken and written (ability to communicate with foreign clients)
Good team player
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals