Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Implementation support, Supply chain
who are we looking for
Experience in Data analysis
Very good English - spoken and written (ability to communicate with foreign clients)
Good team player
University education (Bachelor's degree)
what will you do
- Project Implementation: Responsible for Implementation Project Status; Project Plan & Regional Status; Go Live Readiness. Responsible for leading the Implementation Team to successfully implement the project deliverable within the approved project schedules. Responsible of aligning all deliverables
- Spare Parts & Whole Unit logistics Network Design and Capability:
- Spare Parts & Whole Unit Logistics Network Projects: Processes design and maintenance for the Logistics Spare Parts and Whole Unit Repair Logistics networks
- Productivity and Cost Reduction Projects: Project Management, Transformation initiatives to improve performance, customer satisfaction, and reducing the cost to serve
- Regional Process Development: Process design and development to fit the regional requirements
- Benchmarking: Benchmark service logistics network against industry best practices. Incorporation of best practices into operational processes and network design.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.