Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR internship / international recruitment (Ref. No.: 48529)
who are we looking for
•Very good level of English in speaking and writing
• Very good additional language is a big advantage
• Willing to learn and act based on the feedback
• Pro-activity and initiative, ability to ask questions
• Self-confidence in talking to other people
• Team player & a positive attitude
• Creativity and innovation
• Standard knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
what will you do
This internship is about your personal and career development. If you are proactive and willing to learn, you will have all the doors open.
Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
Duration: 6 months
Job location: Lenovo (Bratislava, Slovakia) s.r.o.
The student will be responsible for:
- Communicating with hiring managers and recruiters
- Managing social media
- Recruiting process for various positions – advertising position, finding candidates, screening CVs, phone screenings, participating in interviews
- Coordinating the hiring process
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns (including personally leading the interviews and receiving feedback about their performance) and training his/her successors
After completing the initial training program, the student will be assigned to a specific region within EMEA which he/she will support. Student will have the opportunity to participate in every stage of international recruiting.
Students are also welcome to come forward with their own initiative/project and the internship program is chosen individually according to the student needs or interests.
•Opportunity to participate in different trainings (soft skill trainings, CV screening, Behavioral Event Interview, LinkedIn, Boolean search technique, sourcing etc.)
•Participation in job interviews and assessment centers
•Laptop for personal use
•Being a part of an amazing and supporting team of fellow interns!
•Recommendation letter from Lenovo: UPGRADE YOR CV!
Please be aware that this internship is UNPAID.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.