Intern in HR Service Center (HRSC) is responsible for providing basic administrative help in Human Resources support area. The role will be supportive to the team of data analysts. Duties include:
• Managing regular and ad-hoc internal HRSC issues
• Supporting ad-hoc/seasonal HR related activities, such as issue of P3 letters, merit letters, etc.
• Administrative work
• Working with internal systems, databases
• Working with excel
• Preparation of different types of data
• Uploading the data to internal systems
• Communication with cross-functional teams
• Supporting HRSC team
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Druh pracovného pomeru
Informácie o výberovom konaní
• Willing to learn
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Computer skills
• MS Office user
• Fluent English (oral and written), other languages advantage, great benefit as applicant will be directly part of 1 EMEA regions and will use it actively
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
študent vysokej školy
Anglický jazyk - Mierne pokročilý (B1)
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Lenovo is an innovative, international technology company formed as a result of the acquisition by the Lenovo Group of the IBM Personal Computing Division.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality PC products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive.
We base our success on our customers achieving their goals: productivity in business and enhancement of personal life.