Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Expedite & Critical Shipments Coordinator (Ref. No.: 46269)
who are we looking for
• The candidate requires excellent written and spoken English, and to have strong professional communication and presentation skills.
• They should have experience in a fast moving operations environment, and show a track record of strong team work in Global Companies, or across multiple countries.
• The position requires a good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong organization skills
• Working knowledge of SAP preferred and Logistics Network Systems
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
what will you do
• They will be responsible for EMEA Destination Logistics specializing in Expedite, Critical Shipments and White Glove requests, and will work with our Logistics Providers, Sales teams and internal Supply Chain teams on daily operations to support deliveries of all Lenovo products to our Business Partners and Customers.
• They will work with our Logistics Providers, to manage shipments via airfreight, ocean freight, truck/multi modal, to meet our Service level and Cost Targets, while continually optimizing and improving our Logistics network.
Role & Responsibilities
• Adhere to corporate and government policies regarding International Business transactions
• Work directly with Sales/Customer Fulfilment and Providers to arrange alternate solutions in order to meet importing country’s trade regulations
• Request and Analyze Site Audits to understand the End Customer Needs and request quotes from nominated providers.
• Organize and maintain foreign to foreign shipments and required documentation (SASO’s, Cert. of Origin, Customs Invoices etc.) for international customers or licensees.
• Ensures monitoring reports are generated and reviewed timely/accurately
• Support the facilitation of Expedite and Critical export shipments.
• Act as the Communication Point between Provider for all internal Customers e.g. production, sales, customer fulfillment etc. at all levels (Ops, Managers, Exec’s etc) on a daily basis to ensure orders are correct and shipped properly within established criteria
• Maintain pro-active communication with International Providers and with the Carrier Logistics Manager
• Maintaining pro-active communication with direct line Manager and be able to provide clear and concise feedback for escalation
• Ensure all deliveries for Int’l accounts are tracked to destination and provide regular feedback on status
• Work in line with Providers to create solutions for any and all delayed deliveries and that they current status is clearly communicated to management in a timely Manner
• Provide KPI’s, Statistics and Issue Log weekly/monthly/quarterly to assess Provider performance
• Assess efficiency of Expedite request and suggest other options that will need internal customer needs
• Provide and Participate in Logistics Cost Saving Solutioning (especially in the Expedite, Critical Shipments and White Glove Logistics Process
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.