• The successful candidate will be a member of the EMEA Logistics Operations team, and based in the Lenovo Bratislava office.
• They will be responsible for EMEA Destination Logistics specializing in Expedite, Critical Shipments and White Glove requests, and will work with our Logistics Providers, Sales teams and internal Supply Chain teams on daily operations to support deliveries of all Lenovo products to our Business Partners and Customers.
• They will work with our Logistics Providers, to manage shipments via airfreight, ocean freight, truck/multi modal, to meet our Service level and Cost Targets, while continually optimizing and improving our Logistics network.
Role & Responsibilities
• Adhere to corporate and government policies regarding International Business transactions
• Work directly with Sales/Customer Fulfilment and Providers to arrange alternate solutions in order to meet importing country’s trade regulations
• Request and Analyze Site Audits to understand the End Customer Needs and request quotes from nominated providers.
• Organize and maintain foreign to foreign shipments and required documentation (SASO’s, Cert. of Origin, Customs Invoices etc.) for international customers or licensees.
• Ensures monitoring reports are generated and reviewed timely/accurately
• Support the facilitation of Expedite and Critical export shipments.
• Act as the Communication Point between Provider for all internal Customers e.g. production, sales, customer fulfillment etc. at all levels (Ops, Managers, Exec’s etc) on a daily basis to ensure orders are correct and shipped properly within established criteria
• Maintain pro-active communication with International Providers and with the Carrier Logistics Manager
• Maintaining pro-active communication with direct line Manager and be able to provide clear and concise feedback for escalation
• Ensure all deliveries for Int’l accounts are tracked to destination and provide regular feedback on status
• Work in line with Providers to create solutions for any and all delayed deliveries and that they current status is clearly communicated to management in a timely Manner
• Provide KPI’s, Statistics and Issue Log weekly/monthly/quarterly to assess Provider performance
• Assess efficiency of Expedite request and suggest other options that will need internal customer needs
• Provide and Participate in Logistics Cost Saving Solutioning (especially in the Expedite, Critical Shipments and White Glove Logistics Process
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years equivalent experience required
• The candidate requires excellent written and spoken English, and to have strong professional communication and presentation skills.
• They should have experience in a fast moving operations environment, and show a track record of strong team work in Global Companies, or across multiple countries.
• The position requires a good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong organization skills
• Working knowledge of SAP preferred and Logistics Network Systems
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals