We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded, technical professional to develop his career in our middle sized helpdesk team. The successful candidate will have following responsibilities:
- Provide internal EMEA sales organization support with Salesforce (CRM) system, closing or rerouting all queries to the responsible teams within agreed SLA
- Log and keep records of customer queries
- Analyze call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Participate on system related, technical calls with sales organization and take actions on issues raised
- Suggest and implement improvements in connection with the system usage
- Interlock with other teams to drive solutions of open incidents
- Keep all system related documentation up-to-date and ensure support tools, sales portal and our knowledgebase are regularly maintained so our customers/ can try to fix their problems by themselves
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Master/ Degree in Information Technology would be advantage
• Previous experience in similar position (technical service/call center, sales support) would be advantage
• Customer skills (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be advantage)
• Be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel
• Ability to deal with difficult customers
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• English language (spoken and written)
• The ideal candidate will have a solid overview of latest technologies
• MS Office package, especially Excel
• Programming and or reporting skills would be advantage (minimum basic level with potential to advance to higher level)
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals