Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Salesforce Support Specialist (Ref. No.: 48678)
who are we looking for
• Master/ Degree in Information Technology would be advantage
• Previous experience in similar position (technical service/call center, sales support)
• Customer skills (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be advantage)
• Be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel
• Ability to deal with difficult customers
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• English language (spoken and written)
• The ideal candidate will have a solid overview of latest technologies
• MS Office package, especially Excel
• Programming and or reporting skills would be advantage (minimum basic level with potential to advance to higher level)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
- Provide internal EMEA sales organization support with Salesforce (CRM) system, closing or rerouting all queries to the responsible teams within agreed SLA
- Log and keep records of customer queries
- Analyze call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Participate on system related, technical calls with sales organization and take actions on issues raised
- Suggest and implement improvements in connection with the system usage
- Interlock with other teams to drive solutions of open incidents
- Keep all system related documentation up-to-date and ensure support tools, sales portal and our knowledgebase are regularly maintained so our customers/ can try to fix their problems by themselves
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.