The mission of the position is to ensure Lenovo Sales employees are paid commission accurately and on time based on their performance.
- Liaise with country sales operations, finance and country sales management
- Ensure quota letters are deployed quarterly
- Ensure acceptances are gathered and stored according to process
- Ensure payments are accurately calculated
- Ensure all required sign-offs are collected and stored
- Manage claim/dispute process
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier for Incentives & Commissions data
- Ensure Business Controls Compliance
Process and productivity improvements:
- Develop and lead Incentives & Commissions projects that continuously transforms and adopt Western Europe/Mature Group Incentives & Commissions to up to date business needs
- Drive process improvements by using LSS methodology, support creative thinking and innovations across the team
- Gather Incentives & Commissions related requirements from Sales and Operations management (Executive level included), translate them into solutions
- Use subject matter expertise to provide ongoing technical/operational support to Sales and Mature Group/Western Europe
Operations management (Executive level included)
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
We accept the CVs only in English language.
First, we will compare the formal backgrounds of all applicants against the requirements of the position which may take up to 4 weeks. Next, relevant candidates will be invited to a short meeting where the company and the position will be represented and the candidates interviewed. Then, approximately 2 weeks thereafter the candidates receive feedback from the interview.
We emphasize reaching the most correct conclusion for both parts.The duration of the process may therefore vary.
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Fluent English (verbal / written). Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with project structures
- Good process skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Experience with commissions calculations is advantage
- LSS belt certification is advantage
- Preferably 1 additional language either German or French
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals