Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Incentives & Commissions Analyst EMEA (Ref. No.: 53724)
who are we looking for
- Fluent English (verbal / written). Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Good process skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Experience with commissions calculations is advantage
- Preferably German as additional language
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
what will you do
- Liaise with country sales operations, finance and country sales management
- Ensure quota letters are deployed quarterly
- Ensure acceptances are gathered and stored according to process
- Ensure payments are accurately calculated
- Ensure all required sign-offs are collected and stored
- Manage claim/dispute process
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier for I&C data
- Ensure Business Controls Compliance
Process and productivity improvements:
- Develop and lead I&C projects that continuously transforms and adopt WE/MG I&C to up to date business needs
- Drive process improvements by using LSS methodology, support creative thinking and innovations across the team
- Gather I&C related requirements from Sales and Operations management (ED level included), translate them into solutions
- Use subject matter expertise to provide ongoing technical/operational support to Sales and MG/WE
Operations management (ED level included)
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.