Inside Sales Support Representative with HUNGARIAN or POLISH (Ref. No.: 51807)
who are we looking for
• University education and /or
• Previous experience in similar position (service/call center, sales support)
• Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be an advantage)
• Would need to enjoy working with many cultural differences
• Person interested in active position, driven for results
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Fluent English (spoken and written), Fluent Slovak, and Hungarian or Polish
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office , Lotus)
• Experience with Sales processes
• CRM application - nice to have
• Reporting tools - BW, BO - nice to have
* PC Literacy (Component level)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1) and
what will you do
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join our Inside Sales Team. The Inside Sales Support Representative will provide support on administrative task for country Sales persons , Large Enterprise segments.
The ideal Inside Sales Support Representative will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a teamed environment supporting a group of inside sales representatives in their day to day selling efforts. This position will be responsible for support of opportunity management, CRM configurations, as well as providing, proactive follow-up, information and overall account support.
The main tasks include:
• Creation of country-level system configurations (CTO) in the CRM systems
• Interlock with aligned Sales Rep to process Bid renewals – re-pricing/change of validity period – and manage them through the approval process
• Web Catalogue exports and management
• Ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.