Inside Sales Support Representative - with French (Ref. No.: 46573)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join our Inside Sales Team. The Inside Sales Support Representative will provide support on administrative task for country Sales persons across all Business Models – Global Accounts, Public Sector, Large Enterprise and Channel segments.
The ideal Inside Sales Support Representative will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a teamed environment supporting a group of inside sales representatives in their day to day selling efforts. This position will be responsible for support of opportunity management, CRM configurations, as well as providing, proactive follow-up, information and overall account support.
The main tasks include:
• Submit part number change requests and manage them through the cycle
• Interlock with aligned Sales Rep to process Bid renewals – re-pricing/change of validity period – and manage them through the approval process
• Creation of country-level system configurations (CTO)
• Web Catalogue exports
• Addition of Business Partner to contracts and contract creation
• Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
• Ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) and
French - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Fluent French and English (spoken and written)
• University education and /or
• Previous experience in similar position (service/call center, sales support)
• Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be an advantage)
• Would need to enjoy working with many cultural differences
• Person interested in active position, driven for results
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office , Lotus)
• Experience with Sales processes
• CRM application - nice to have
• Reporting tools - BW, BO - nice to have
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals